who is the dubbing artist of Doraemon in India | voice behind Doraemon ?

         VOICE BEHIND DORAEMON

The Indian Hindi voice behind Doraemon is Sonal Kaushal.

She is dubbing Doraemon since 2005. From the very first episode of Doraemon.


Name:  Sonal Kaushal 

Nickname: Sonu, Sonal 
Birth Date:21 June 1991
Official Channel: The MotorMouth


How Sonal got selected for Doraemon Voiceover : 

At the age of thirteen, she gave an
 audition for a Japanese show conducted by UTV. 
Her mother was hosting at Doordarshan and also
 was RJ at AIR (All India Radio)
Sonal's mother was well knowledgeable in this field. 

 Sonal says,

I did not realize that Doraemon would become so big. I was chosen for the role, and for me, it was like a picnic. My mother would get me chocolates and chips and I would have fun recording my lines in the studio.


Sonal's Dubbing Experience,

However, dubbing for an animated series is very difficult, especially for a thirteen-year-old child. When Sonal dubs her dialogues, she has a screen playing the episode in front of her, a script with her dialogues, and the original voice-over in Japanese playing on her headphones. She has to speak out her dialogues in such a way that they match the original in tone while also being a close match to the lip movements on screen. 

To know About Sonal Kaushal meet her at :


.

Post a Comment

0 Comments